Who Manages The Homeowners Association?

Property Manager MRBrooks & Associates, LLC
P.O. Box 436
Upper Marlboro, MD 20773
Phone: 301-233-0085
Frequently Asked Questions

Who Is The Landscape Company For FoxChase I?

Michaca Lawn Services, LLC.
7009 East Cheapeake Street
Hyattsville, MD 20785
The HOA is responsible for the maintenance of the trees in the common areas throughout our community. However, the homeowner is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of any and all trees adjacent to or within their property or property easements.

The public streets throughout the FoxChase community are considered County property. Repairs and maintenance are the responsibility of the Prince George's County Department of Public Works and Transportation (DPW&T). DPW&T are also responsible for plowing and salting/sanding the roads during snow events.

For more information regarding snow plowing/road treatments, please contact the County's Snow Information Center at 301-350-0500.

Who Is Responsible For Maintenance of Streets and Trees Throughout The Community?

What Day Is The Recycled Materials, Trash and Grass Picked Up?

PG County Police District 2
601 Crain Highway
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

District 2 Police (non-emergency number: 301-390-2100)
For Prince George's County Police
   (non-emergency number: Dial 311 or 301-352-1200

For Fire and Police Emergencies Dial 911

What Police and Fire District Am I In?

All types of exterior architectural changes, additions and/or modifications must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) prior to the construction taking place.
What Types of Changes To My Property Require an Approved Application for Architectural Change? 

Who Do I Contact For Street Light or Power Outages?

For power outages, please contact The Potomac Electric Power Company [Pepco] at:
      701 Ninth Street, NW
      Washington, DC
      877-PEPCO-62  [877-737-2662]
      Customer Care: 202-832-7500
For burned out street lights, please contact PEPCO at one of the above numbers or visit their website at  www.pepco.com

Where Can I Find Architectural Guidelines Information?

The  Architectural Committee has provided Architectural Control and Use Restrictions documents. Please review them before any change, addition and/or modification to your property. If you still have questions, please contact the FoxChase I management company (MRBrooks&Assoc.) at 301.233.0085
How Do I Get Involved in the Community? You can by attending scheduled community meetings held by the HOA Board of Directors at the PG County Animal Shelter; update and/or maintain a valid email address on file with the HOA management company; post your comments, concerns and questions via the FoxChase I website; and consider becoming a member of a FoxChase Committee (Landscape, Architectural Review, or Social).

How Do I Get Involved In The Community?